Our RPO (Recruitment Process Outsourcing) services include a multitude of solutions that effectively meet your corporate and hiring goals. Along with leveraging technology and reducing overall operational costs, our RPO services are focused on creating clear and transparent structures that foster and promote collective responsibility.
Our methodologies are customized for each client and using a well-tested screening protocol we are able to deliver strategic advantages that are measurable at every step in the hiring cycle process down to pricing and quick implementation.
Our dedicated recruitment teams and account managers are amongst our major strengths. They understand clients’ projects at a fairly conversant level enabling them to “fish out” the most appropriate candidates. High on recruiters’ agenda are their abilities to:
- Perfectly match candidates to clients on specific functional areas
- Understand clients’ projects and their technical needs particular to their verticals
The benefits to our clients are –
- Reduced cost per hire
- Shorter fill time
- Superior hire quality
- Higher productivity and better Resource Management
We work with our clients on a collaborative basis with the client sending us their requirements. Following this, candidates’ resumes are screened assisted by consultants and then interviews scheduled. During this process we are able to:
- Cost savings with time & quality
- End- to- End Recruitment services
- Experienced professionals
- Complete Pre-Interview Process
The scope of services, depending upon your requirement, can include:
- Conducting research, candidate resume sourcing through your
- In-house database or job boards databases where you have subscribed to (you will provide us access to job boards/databases and authorization to use the same for researching your requirements).
- Job postings on multiple job boards
- CV/Resume screening and matching resumes as per required skills
- Short listing of potential candidates-contact short listed candidates via email, know their interest about your open positions and forward resumes of interested candidates to your recruiters for further follow up and interview
- Continuously build candidate pipeline as per your requirements
- Source candidate resumes on the Internet – passive candidates
- Inputting the required data into spreadsheets and/or databases
- Any other recruiting related tasks
- Corporate intelligence research
- Database maintenance
- Skills testing
- Research and monitoring open positions of other companies on their websites or job boards to help you analyze market trends and the recruiting market.